- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 12 minutes per sandwich
- 8 slices Italian bread
- ½ jar of Pirro’s Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1/4 lb. thinly sliced prosciutto
- 8-12 slices fresh mozzarella
- Olive oil, for brushing
How To Make A Prosciutto Panini
- Preheat your panini grill or skillet to medium-high heat.
- Lightly spread olive oil onto the slices of bread (side facing the grill or skillet)
- On the opposite side, spread a thin layer of Pirro’s Marinara Sauce onto one slice of bread.
- Top with 1/4 of the prosciutto and 1/4 of the mozzarella and ¼ of the fresh basil.
- Close the sandwich so that the olive oil sides are facing outward.
- Grill for 5 to 7 minutes each side, until the cheese is melted, and the bread is toasted.
- Serve immediately.