Time and Serving Info
Total cook and prep time: 25 minutes
Serves: 3-4 people
- 1lb fresh shrimp
- Olive oil
- Fresh garlic
- Red pepper flakes
- 1 jar of Pirro's Rustic Vodka Sauce
- Black pepper
- 1 bag of spinach (washed)
- Cooked penne or pasta of choice
How to Make Shrimp Diablo
- Clean the shrimp, remove the tails, and dry
- In a medium bowl, mix the shrimp, olive oil, red pepper flakes, black pepper, salt, and fresh garlic.
- In a medium size saucepan, turn to medium heat and add a TBS of olive oil.
- Add shrimp to pan. Spread the shrimp evenly throughout the pan and cook about 2 minutes on each side or until golden color.
Add one jar of Pirro’s Rustic Vodka Sauce. Fold in spinach. Turn heat up to high and mix ingredients. Cook until spinach is wilted and thoroughly cooked.
- Put the shrimp diablo mix over the cooked pasta. Add shredded parmesan cheese. Serve immediately and enjoy!